Another week another list of things our team completed! 💪🏽
In terms of design, we made a few small tweaks to the Admin Desk.
- Top menu - You'll notice that the top menu bar sticks to the top as you scroll up and down the page. It should make it easier for you to get to other parts of the software.
- Setup wizard in Schedules and Prices - We've added a little roadmap at the top of the pop up as you setup your schedules and prices. This way, you'll always know what you have to do to complete the task at hand.
As for feature updates, we added expiration dates to discount codes, making it a little easier for you to run seasonal offers. To set an expiry date, simply specify the date for the discount code to switch off and you're done. Otherwise, just leave the field blank.
Lastly, here's a roundup of bugs we squashed last week:
- On the old POS Desk, users reported that the the rental section wasn't scrolling on mobile. This bug - SQUASHED.
- On the new POS Desk, package discounts weren't being applied. This bug - ALSO SQUASHED.
- For companies with a large database of guests and buying users, a 500 Error showed up when tried to export their guest data because it took too long for our system to generate the CSV file. This 🐞 is now resolved. Just remember to wait for the file to load before closing the tab!
- Something strange happened when one of our users issued a refund. The Treasurer showed up as "UNKNOWN" and the Refund Method showed "???". Well, it's "???" no more! YAY!
- Finally, there was an issue with the resource manager not allowing bookings to be made even though there were ample resources available, plus those resources were not blocked. This bug was also SQUASHED.
Thank you as always to everyone who took the time to report the issues they found. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment in the thread, use the Live Chat or send us an email at email@example.com.
Have a great week!
Please sign in to leave a comment.