TrekkPay is TrekkSoft’s very own payment service provider that allows merchants to accept payments and issue refunds online. Unlike other payment gateways, it is a travel industry focused payment solution and does not consider tour and activity businesses to be high-risk.
TrekkPay also eliminates the hassle of you searching for and setting up a compatible 3rd party solution to accept online payments.
Simply, it’s a solution created by tour operators for tour operators.
Overview of TrekkPay
- Trekkpay Fees are from 3.25% + €0.50 per transaction.
- You won’t have to pay additional conversion or cross-border transaction fees when accepting international payments.
- TrekkPay is enabled by SIX, a PCI II compliant payment service, and rated A by Moody Credit Rating.
- We can also set up automatic split payments and accounting, including commissions, if your business works with several suppliers, partners and resellers.
- You can choose to have your payouts credited to your account or to your credit card with a minimal €5 fee.
- Offline transaction fees are capped at €0.60 to cover booking management services.
- Enjoy free management of any disputes or chargebacks. If you need to issue a refund to a customer, TrekkPay will liaise with the banks on your behalf at no additional cost.
- Avoid buyer fraud with TrekkPay. We will monitor payments to your business and block potential frauds for high volume transactions.
- Work with a dedicated account manager to oversee your TrekkPay transactions. We’re serious about becoming a one-stop booking and payment solution for tour and activity operators with dedicated support.
- Free refund and cancellation management.
Currencies we support
*TrekkPay works in all countries except Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Myanmar, Sudan and Syria.