Get the latest updates on the booking widget and how it can improve booking conversions on your website.
What is new with our Booking Widget
- Improved, modern design that will fit in seamlessly with any website
- Customers can now purchase multiple activities on your site, which will help you increase your revenue. When they click `Continue Shopping` after selecting the products they would like to purchase, the Booking Widget window will be minimised on your website into the `Floating Cart' format.
- Based on your feedback and our research, we have redesigned the booking flow to make purchases easier.
- The Hosted Payment Page from Payyo/TrekkPay is used, so you accept more payment methods
Where can you find the new booking widget
The new booking widget can be found under Admin Desk>Design and Pages>Website Integration>New Widget
Here you can generate the widget code to insert to your website.
Booking Widget types
- Activity: When you would like to place a button on your website for a specific activity, which open the calendar straight away in a modal window. This widget contains the floating cart so the floating cart will show up on website pages with the widget code.
- Floating cart: This code should be inserted where you do not have a `Book now` button, but you would still like the floating cart to show up. These should be pages where your guests might navigate during the booking process, such as your home page or your `Contact Us` page
You can choose which language should be used first when someone opens the booking widget, so it matches the language of the page where you place it on your website
Selected optional agent
You can allocate an Agent to your `Book Now` button, so you can track how many bookings are coming from an agent's website and track the Agent Commissions as well.
Book Now button text
If you would like to change what text appears on the button instead of Book Now
You can choose what colour the text and background colour of your `Book now` button should be by default and when someone is hovering over it. Please see the example below.
We have selected these colours:
This is how the button looks by default:
This is how it looks when I hover over it: