In order to access the app, open it and select:
- Your Company's name
- Type in your usual login email
- Your usual password
Then, hit "Login" and you'll be in.
Next thing you'll see are the Dashboard, and probably the Menu
Both give you access to pretty much the same things:
- Upcoming Activities: here you can find all the activities you have programmed in the system for the upcoming 7 days.
- Take a booking: the title says it itself, tap on this option to register a new booking in your system.
- Scan a Ticket: this view was thought for the Guides/Agents receiving people to start an activity. By scanning the code printed on their tickets, the client will be registered as "arrived" for the activity in question.
- Manage bookings: from tis view, you can see all the bookings received in your system. You'll be able to Add payments, add refunds, send tickets to your client or cancel the booking.
On the Dashboard you can see the latest booking that your system is receiving, just as in the Desktop Dashboard.
On the Menu;
- Get Started: here you'll find a bit of documentation on the app and how to start getting used to it.
- Logout: in case you have other accounts, we've added this shortcut for you not to have to close the app and open it again.
See the following articles to learn more about the Backedn App.